You’ve Got Questions - We’ve Got Answers
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
How does this work? I have never done it?
An escape room is a 60 minute puzzle adventure game where the goal is to escape or solve a particular scenario. Many puzzles and obstacles are laid out before you that must be overcome as a group to succeed.
Additionally you will be thrust into an incredibly immersive environment to the point where you will feel like YOU are part of a movie.
What are the rules?
• There is no need to lift or move heavy objects, or climb on top of furniture.
• None of our games require the use of force. If something seems secured in place, it is. This includes all locks as well. They will open easily when the correct key or combination is used.
• If you break something in one of our games by using excessive force or reckless behavior, you must pay for it.
• Nothing is hidden within the ceiling tiles.
• Do not use any foreign objects or lock picks to open any locks.
• Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and can not be used inside the room.
Are we really locked inside the room?
No! Puzzle Theory offers the Escape Room experience without the need to lock you in a room! There will always be a door unlocked to allow you to leave whenever you want
Is this scary like a haunted house?
Warehouse 13 is our only experience that has any scary elements. It contains loud noises and horror elements but no live actors or things jumping out.
The other games have zero jump scares, live actors, or horror elements involved.
Can children participate?
Yes, but these games are designed for adults and recommended for ages 13 and up - some younger children might find the clues to be too difficult.
• Children age 16 and under must be accompanied inside the room by an adult.
• Some of our rooms may have adult themes and language not suitable for children under the age of 13.
Do we just show up when we want?
No all events are by appointment only. Please book online or give us a call!
How much is it?
Prices vary per room and amount of people but are as low as $29 per person. The easiest way to check the price is visit www.puzzletheory.co/booknow and begin to book a room to view it's price.
Where can we park?
Parking is available in the front of the building. If the front parking lot is full you can use the rear parking lot
What do we get for winning?
Anyone with a "We The Enthusiast Passport" will receive a free keychain!
Purchase your passports on site to get other amazing perks
What do we need to bring?
Just bring yourselves and be ready to have fun.
You will not need any outside objects to solve any puzzles. No need to bring flashlights, lockpicks, bobbypins, self defense nunchuks
A bin is provided in each room for your personal belongings. Only your group will have access to the room during your event.
Do I need any special skills?
Our rooms require no special outside knowledge. No need to be a scientist or scholar. However, intense analytical, critical thinking and teamwork is a must.
You should be able to reach things located on the ground as well as up high. Some requirement to get on the ground for especially low objects may also be required of someone in your group.
Do you have any tips?
Make sure to communicate openly with everyone else in the room. Talk to each other and share the clues you have uncovered. Work together to solve puzzles. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it. Even the simplest item may have a use in another part of the room.
Will other people be in the room with us?
All of our rooms are private bookings by default. We will not match you with strangers!